MBBS, MS(Obs & Gyn), Fellowship in Advanced Obstetrics Sonography, FRM, Fellowship in Laparoscopy & Endoscopy
400 Consultancy Fee
14 years experience
Dr. Ritu Agarwal, a respected infertility specialist, is the founder of RITU IVF, a prominent fertility clinic in Jaipur. With a solid track record of 10,000 IVF cycles, Dr. Agarwal brings a wealth of experience and expertise to her patients. She earned her M.B.B.S. from S.M.S. Medical College, Jaipur, in 2009, and her M.S. in Obstetrics & Gynaecology from R.N.T. Medical College, Udaipur, in 2013. She furthered her skills through fellowships in Advanced Obstetrics Sonography, Reproductive Medicine, and Laparoscopy & Endoscopy.
At RITU IVF, Dr. Agarwal provides a range of advanced treatments tailored to individual needs. Services include IVF, IUI, OPU (with a remarkable retrieval rate of 100%), Beta HCG (with a success rate ranging from 70% to 80%), Hysteroscopy, Laparoscopy Gynaecological procedures, and Antenatal Scans. Independently, she has done around 2000 OPU, 600 ET, and 200 procedures for various indications including septal resection, cavity enhancement & asherman’s syndrome surgeries.
Dr. Ritu Agarwal is an active member of medical organizations including the Federation of Obstetrics & Gynaecological Society, AGESR, and the Indian Fertility Society. For those considering fertility treatments, RITU IVF offers IVF cycles priced between 1.25 to 1.65 lakhs and IUI at an affordable rate of Rs. 7000.
Hysteroscopy Hystroscopic Septal Resection Antenatal Scans Laparoscopy Gynaecological procedure beta HCG OPU Retrieval
|MS||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||2013||RNT Medical College|
|Fellowship||Advanced Obstetrics Sonography||2013||Fetal Medicine Centre, Ahmedabad|
|Fellowship||Reproductive Medicine||2014||IKDRC-ITS, Ahmedabad|
|Fellowship||Laparoscopy & Endoscopy||2015||IKDRC-ITS, Ahmedabad|
Indian Fertility Society (IFS)
Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
Association Of Gynae Endoscopic Surgeons Of Rajasthan (AGESR)
1. M.S. (Obstetrics & Gynaecology): Gold Medal
2. 1st prize Quiz Competition: UROGYNAEC 2013, Ahmedabad
3. Speaker: IUI Hands on Workshop, Oct 2014, IKDRC Ahmedabad
4. Delegate: Workshop by Prof Daniel R Franken (WHO), Dec 2014, Ahmedabad
5. Speaker: IUI Hands on Workshop, Aug 2015, IKDRC Ahmedabad
6. Faculty: UROGYNAEC 2015, Ahmedabad
7. Synopsis: GOAL 2016: Urinary Incontinence in women: Surgical options.
8. Faculty: ISAR- PG master class on Infertility. August 2016, SNMC,Jodhpur.
9. Faculty: Natural Micronised Progesterone. CME Alwar OBGY society, June 2017
10. Faculty: ENDOCRAFT 2017. Jodhpur
11. Faculty & Co-ordinator: SEXCON 2017. Annual National Conference of Sexology
34/68, Kiran Path
Get Free IVF & Surrogacy Consultation
Top IVF Doctors
Dr. Brigadier R K Sharma
MBBS, MD (Obs & Gyn), VSM
Dr. Rita Bakshi
MBBS, MD (Obs & Gyn), DGO
Dr. Rashmi Sharma
MBBS, MD (Obs & Gyn), DNB
Dr. Prerna Gupta
MBBS, MD (Obs & Gyn), DNB, MNAMS, MRCOG, Commonwealth Fellow (Reproductive Medicine)
Dr. Hrishikesh D Pai
MBBS, MD (Obs & Gyn), FCPS, FICOG, MSc (USA)